Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I have a Macbook pro 2010- 2011 15" when I plug in and push

I have a Macbook pro 2010- 2011 15" when I plug in and push the power button nothing happens ( not turning on ). but If I press the shift+option+ Coman + power. it turn on show the logo and load for 5 or 7 sec then turn off ... What could be the problem..
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Shift+option and ? + power? Not sure what Coman is.
However, you might give this a try.

1. Shut down the computer.
  2. Plug in the MagSafe power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.
  3. On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.
  4. Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.
  5. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
    : The LED on the MagSafe power adapter may change states or temporarily turn off when you reset the SMC.
Follow it very closely and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that's what I actually did. And once it turns on it stays on for about 3-5 seconds with the logo and loading And it turns back off

That sounds like it has a hardware issue. The pogic board, graphics card or power supply card is malfunctioning.
Do you have the install DVD? If so try booting from that. Or if you have a utility DVD like Disk Warrior or TechTool use that and see what happens.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i have the dvd ,How can I reboot from the DVD if the computer doesn't stay on?

Good question.
Might get it in and be able to get it out again.
Are you using another Mac for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh I'm sorry I thought I thought I had the DVD but I don't. But thanks for your help

About the best advice I can give at this time is to take it to an Apple store, they will look it over and tell what is wrong with it, no charge.
Then give you options to fix it.
Type in your zip code and make an appointment, worth the trip.