Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

Contstantly getting the following message when i open iTunes: "We

Contstantly getting the following message when i open iTunes:

"We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error occurred (4002)."

This has been going on for weeks, and I have no idea what request is referred to, or what to do to get rid of this message. Can you help me, please?

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

Please do the following to correct the issue.

From iTunes Click on Store at the top and Turn off iTunes Match. Then click on Store again and turn it back on.

Let me know how you make out. Reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Itunes match is still in progress. It is on step 3--uploading artwork and remaining songs. So far so good, but not quite done.

Please let me know when it completes the outcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, but I thought I answered yesterday, and added a tip to the fee. Your solution worked perfectly, and all is well. Thank you very much.

I'll remember that in case it happens again!

Dan Palmerlee

Hi Dan,

Yes thank you, I did receive a positive rating and very much appreciated.

However there was no bonus, you can add one from this thread if you like. But there is no requirement.

Thank you again,

PS. Please save my direct profile link for any future questions you may have to your bookmarks. I am expert in Computers, Mac, E-Readers & Android devices.