Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a adobe, but for some reason when I went to a site I

I have a adobe, but for some reason when I went to a site I always go to to view something it said blocked plug in. I clicked that, and it brought up adobe installer...

I followed directions, it said that it had downloaded, and asked me to click the box that said "finish", I did this, but when I went back to the site, it said blocked plug in again!!!

Help
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX and i will do my best to assist you with this.

The reason why this is happening is because Apple has recently decided to have Safari block outdated versions.

The fix is to restart the Mac after this has been downloaded and installed.

Can you restart your Mac and tell me if it still comes back?

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, so you are saying I just need to restart my computer...?

Will I still be able to speak with you...? or will my restart disconnect us...?

Hi Monie,

The restart will disconnect us and we will not be able to speak until you come back to this page.

To come back to this page - You will then need to open Safari again and login to www.justanswer.com

Once you are logged in, you can click on My Questions on the left and from there chose this question to get back to the conversation.

I will send you a message in 15 minutes which you will receive on your email. You will also be able to Click on the link in the email to come back to this page.

I shall wait for you to update me on this.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thanks...

Smiles

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked!!! Thanks so much

Excellent.

I am very happy that it worked, if you need any assistance in future you can ask a question directed to me by adding For Kamil in the question.

If you can take a minute to rate my answer by clicking on the smiley icon, that will be highly appreciated.

Thanks