Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

Can you install the Ver. 28.1 on an ipad to work on your p

Can you install the Ver. 28.1 on an ipad to work on your pictures.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

I believe you are trying to transfer pictures from your camera to the ipad and then edit it using the camera software, correct?

Unfortunately, we cannot install the camera software on the ipad. We can only transfer pictures from the computer to the ipad (or take pictures using the ipad built in camera). So you will have to install that software on the computer and work on the pictures. Then transfer those modified pictures on to the ipad.

However, there are several apps available in the app store like iphoto, photo editor etc. You will be able to download them from the app store and edit the photos in the ipad. So if you wish to edit photos using the ipad, download one of those apps. Then transfer the photos from the camera to the computer and then to the ipad. Then edit it using that app.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your answer. I was afraid that was the case. Do you have any experience with the best apps from the store? Thanks, John

I have tried only "iphoto". That should be good for making some of the effects.

The following link is an article on the best ipad photo editing apps. Try this too.

There are also other apps like photo editor, photogene etc

Here are the links to those softwares