Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

my 4 y/o somehow changed the color on my apple screen and everything

my 4 y/o somehow changed the color on my apple screen and everything is bright with colors that seem inverted.
Hello, Are you referring to an Apple TV box connected to a TV?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Referring to my Mac OS X. Colors look psychadellic.
Okay, this was listed in the TV section. I will re-categorize the question for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi, still waiting.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you still working on my question?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your 4 y/o just activated a feature of your Mac. Press Control + Option + Apple(Command) + 8 to change it back. Pressing these keys again will change it back into inverted/negative colours.

Or Go to System Preferences and open Universal Access. Under "Display", click the radio button "White on Black" (or Black on White). This will change your Mac into original colours.

If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc