Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

I recorded a busness meeting in a noisy restaurant, using my

I recorded a busness meeting in a noisy restaurant, using my iPod & microphone. After saving to my Mac as an audio memo on iTunes, I burned the recording to a disk. There is a lot of background noise, from conversation and cars. Some of the recording is hard to hear. Is there any way that I can eliminate some of the background noise while leaving the voices clear? (A dispute has come up about what was said. As bad luck would have it, the important bits are in the unintelligible part of the recording.)

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

You can try using a free software called Audacity. It can background noise from audio files. Use the link provided from where you can download the software also a small tutorial on how to use it.

Click here>>>Audactiy Download

Here is also a youtube video on how it works as well.

Click here>>>Youtube Video

Let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.