Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

Pages.... Im working on my resume and had a friend look at

Pages.... Im working on my resume and had a friend look at it and he is no longer available, dont know what he did...

My header when typing is relatively centered. However, relative to the whole page it is off center to the right. How do I fix this?

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

1. Open your document in iWork Pages

2. Click/Tap the Tools icon in the upper right side of the window

3. Select Document Setup in the popup menu

4. Click/Tap the header or footer area in the Document Setup screen

5. Three boxes will appear in the header or footer section. Click/Tap the left box to align your header or footer to the left margin. The center box centers the header or footer. Click/Tap the right box to align the header or footer to the right margin

6. Use the keypad to enter your header or footer text

7. Click/Tap Done

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, thank you for your reply. I resolved the issue prior to your answer...

thank you for your time.

Okay, If you think I helped you in some way please give me a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. If you need your money back, you need not rate my service. Anyway remember us when you need any assistance.