John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

I have a new I-Pad and I can get my nook books on my Nook,

I have a new I-Pad and I can get my nook books on my Nook, but not on the I-Pad. I could last night, however. Will you help me.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

It may be easiest to merely delete the Nook app from the iPad and then re-install.

On the iPad, tap and hold your finger on the Nook app.

When the icons start to wiggle, tap the small X at the corner of the Nook app's icon.

Press your Home button to stop the wiggling.

Next, download the Nook app from the App Store once again and check to make sure it works.

If you continue to have questions on this topic, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If so please, please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my personal service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Thanks and good luck,