Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Turned on my iPad last night and saw that it was at around

Turned on my iPad last night and saw that it was at around 75% charged. I used it once for about 5 minutes. Closed the cover and opened it about 15 minutes or so after that, turned it on and it went dead after about 5 seconds. No way to turn it on. Plugged it in, no "twinking" noise indicating that it was plugged in. Left it plugged in all night, still nothing.
It is not a year old yet. What's the problem?

Hello Liz! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please disconnect the cable from the ipad. Then press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Is there any power / light at all now?

If there is still any issue, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further. Thank you very much