Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

HI Brandon. The dreaded pinwheel has taken over my computer.

HI Brandon. The dreaded pinwheel has taken over my computer. It happened when I tried to use the delete key to make a correction on a Word doc I was typing, so I suspect I hit something else on my keyboard.
Any suggestions?

Hello Eileen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to do a quick reboot/restart of the computer with the following step: Press & hold the power (on / off) button of the computer for about ten seconds (so that it will turn off completely), then turn the computer back on and check.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didn't dare because I was afraid I'd lose my document. I did it anyway and most of my document was saved. The last page disappeared.

Great. You're welcome. What you had already saved previously would still be saved. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face below, then click on Submit when it shows up? Thank you very much,