Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I was ask for security code while setting up my apple ID I

Customer Question

I was ask for security code while setting up my apple ID I put it but is not configured what do I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Baba! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of security code is it? What happens when you enter the code? Or is it the wireless / wi-fi security key / code or something else? What's the brand/model of your internet / wireless modem / router device? Do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

Can you please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are away; when you are available, please reply back and let me know if you'd like to continue; otherwise, we can cancel this for you. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please let me know your options. Thank you,