Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I accidentally deleted videos from my ipad 2. I want to try

I accidentally deleted videos from my ipad 2. I want to try to get them back
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

The videos you deleted.. Were these videos you had downloaded through itunes?

Or, where had these videos came from, and where were they saved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They were videos we took with the photo tool

You have a couple of options Jay..

The video that was deleted, if you have recently connected your ipad to your Mac or your PC with itunes.

If you connected the Ipad to itunes after t he video was made, but before the video was deleted.

Then we should be able to restore the video by restoring your ipad from the latest backup that itunes made of the ipad. ( when the backup is restored, the video will be restored with it )

If you have not connected the ipad to a computer with itunes in quite some time.. Then we wont be able to recover it that way.

Instead, you will need a special software, made to recovery deleted videos directly from the ipad itself. That software, with instructions on how to use it are on the link below.

http://www.datas-recovery.com/static/How-to-Recover-Deleted-Photos-Video-from-iPad.html

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green submit button to rate the answer. We can still communicate after rating, as rating does not end the conversation.

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin