Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I am having trouble with printing things off of an email.

I am having trouble with printing things off of an email. When I print , about 20% of the left side of the document is missing. I think it is because the "Reading List" is taking up too much space. I don not know how to get rid of that. I never use it. Also, when I print my emails, the folders on the left are also printed. This has all happened since the most recent Yahoo updates. Help??

Hello Judy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. There is a new way for printing yahoo emails.

1. Open an email message you want to print
2. Click on the option "Actions" near the top
3. Click on Print message...
4. Click on Print at the top left corner, and print.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How can I judge your answer unless I try it out?

Please bookmark this web page, and/or check your email for message from JustAnswer later in order to get back to me via this web page.

Please try out my answer now, then let me know the result after. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot find the "action" word near the top of my screen

I'm sorry, what do you see near the top? Do you see the options Delete / Move / Spam / Actions, etc.?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to show you directly?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I found the action and it worked. Thanks.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face above (scroll up this web page as needed), then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much