Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just deleted mym, AOL program, and reinstalled it. Now,

Customer Question

I just deleted mym, AOL program, and reinstalled it. Now, my itunes library does not show up on my screen. It only shows one album that was downloaded quite a while ago. I had over 300o songs, albums, etc. How can I get my itunes library up on my AOL. I had itunes on my PC for several years I am running Windows on my PC. Thank you for your anticipated assisitance. [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you have installed?

If you are unsure;
In the Start menu, right-click on "Computer."
Click Properties to open the System Properties window.
It should list version
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello John i I use Expedia Microsoft on my Windows PC. If you can get my iTunes screen on the computer is now it only shows one album and also to sync my iPhone to my iTunes then will be worth the $18., I will not Require an annual maintenance program I wili be satisfied with $18 as long as you can accomplish the two problems that I have With itunes Can you help me under those circumstances. [email protected]
Hi Larry,

I need to know the version of Windows you have installed. You can find this information by doing the following:
It should list a version such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc...

As to the money issue; I'm not an employee of JustAnswer and so can not see how much you have agreed to or other details of your account but you are not showing up as a subscription customer so it should be a one time fee. Note, however, that there is a fee "per issue".

Thanks,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, please feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question. I can assist with a myriad number of issues, including speed or performance improvements, hardware or software installation and updates, new device/software recommendations and other frustrations you may experience in the future.

I can be reached directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,