Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a mac pro about 2 years old. My iphoto just became

Customer Question

I have a mac pro about 2 years old. My iphoto just became not available one day. It has a circle with slash over it on my home screen.

The first message said I needed to update my operating system. I did and it made no difference with getting access to iphoto. It tells me I need to update it, but no iphoto software update is available when I run software update. When I try to repurchase iphoto (which doesn't really help with the photos I already should have on my computer), it tells me I can't rebuy because I already have it, and again tells me to run software update, but there is no iphoto update there. Can you please help me get access to my iphoto?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? And what version of iPhoto is this ?