Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

our on line banking has been compromisedWells fargo recommends

Customer Question

our on line banking has been compromisedWells fargo recommends a virus scan and an anti virus scan
we have an imac #YM923GUROTF and a mac book #450487U7F5W
We can bring both in to the Lenox Square store in Atlanta for help with this matter.
Can you make an appointment for us today?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Thank you,

Lindie
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please cancel the question
Thank you