Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

Hi Mike, I have a console icon showing a black warning box

Hi Mike,

I have a console icon showing a black warning box sign with yellow type. I have 20 messages (when I go into that icon screen) dated Aug 25 2013, giving this basic message:IOHIDEEventQueueEnqueue:Error enqueuing memory (e0
Should I worry about this?

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Lindie

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue as the professional you selected is no longer available.

The icon you are referring to, Console, is perfectly normal. The messages in there are typically for informational use only. You may have accidentally opened it from the Utilities folder or another program may have opened it. Any errors in here are typically normal and are only needed if you are having specific issues with a program or function of the system. If you are not experiencing any issues with your system, you are safe to ignore this program and quit it (click the icon, use the Console menu and choose Quit Console).

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. Otherwise, please be sure to rate the service to close this session out.

Have a great rest of your day.

Brandon
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm