Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

My appstore app indicated that I had an update. I entered the

My appstore app indicated that I had an update. I entered the application to load down the update. When I attempted to update the application I received a message that I had no account and should connect to the SA store. I have no knowledge of how to do that and the appstore application still connects me to the US store every time I open it. My iPod which operates on the same account has not been affected.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The Apple store will see whatever country location your Apple ID is set to use.
If you are getting this message unexpectedly or told you have no account, your Apple device may be using a different Apple ID account.

If you need to change your country to the SA store, you can do this by going to Settings - 'iTunes & App Stores', choose 'View Apple iD', and enter your password. On the 'Account Settings' screen, choose the 'Country/Region' option, and simply select the location with which you want your ID to be associated.