Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

ipad is not able to internet

Customer Question

ipad is not able to internet
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Is Settings > WI-Fi does it still indicate it is connected to your wireless network?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What do you need from me now?

in case you missed my question, I asked; In Settings > WI-Fi does it still indicate it is connected to your wireless network?
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, please feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question. I can assist with a myriad number of issues, including speed or performance improvements, hardware or software installation and updates, new device/software recommendations and other frustrations you may experience in the future.

I can be reached directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,