Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I ask for technical support two days ago, paid for the support

The Ipad screen is freezed, the icloud backup block appear and if i enter ok nothing happened.

Hello Marlene! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I do not see your previous question/issue; maybe it has not gone through. But don't worry, I will help you right now.

Have you tried the following: please press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together on the iPad for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

(Note: Please make sure the charger/cable is not connected to the iPad when trying my suggestion above.)

Please let me know if it works or not. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.