Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Hi I am trying to register my new ipad for the apple ID but

Hi I am trying to register my new ipad for the apple ID but cannot find where to enter the postcode. Keeps rejecting my details.

Hello Karen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to set up the new iPad? Is it showing the registration form on the iPad's screen?

Do you have an Apple ID / account previously? Are you trying to create / set up an Apple ID account?

Also, do you have a windows or mac computer?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes trying to set up new ipad through I tunes registration form on windows computer trying to set up apple id account.

Thank you. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, so I can chat with you and help you directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.