Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I have an 09 Mac mini, 11 MacBook Pro and also an 05 MBP

I have an '09 Mac mini, '11 MacBook Pro and also an '05 MBP all running OS 10.8.4 and iTunes 11. I borrow audiobooks on CD from my library, load them onto the mini for my iPod Classic. Both my mini and my '11 MBP have stopped showing the Join CD Tracks prompt after installing 2 books each. I just finished installing 2 books through the '05 MPB and it worked perfectly. What the heck has happened to my other 2 machines?! I desperately need to get that Join CD Tracks functionality back on my mini, my preferred machine??!

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Thank you for your time.

All is working now.

If you have any issues, please, let me know.

- Jasonm