cmg103176, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I.T. Manager with 10+ years experience supporting Windows, Macs and other O/S.

How do I sync my iPad notes app with my iPhone notes app

Customer Question

How do I sync my iPad notes app with my iPhone4 notes app?
Category: Mac
Expert:  cmg103176 replied 3 years ago.

cmg103176 :

Hi My name is Chris and I will help you today.

cmg103176 :

Will you please check to make sure you have syncing for Notes enabled? To do this go to "Settings" > "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" then click you ICloud account. Once in the ICloud account you will see a place where it says "Notes". In the "Notes" line move the slider bar so that it reads "on".

cmg103176 :

If your "Notes" in ICloud is set to "on" for syncing and your notes are still not syncing, verify that you do not have any empty notes (Notes with no Content or subject) in outlook. Empty notes can sometimes stop Outlook from syncing. Removing those empty notes of adding a subject should take of this issue.

cmg103176 :

Please try the above solutions and report back to me if that did indeed fix the issue. If the issue persists, I will be more than happy to continue working with you to solve this issue. If your issue is now resolved, Please remember to give me a positive rating.

cmg103176 : Just checking up on you. Have you tried the solutions that I provided above? Is your issue resolved or would you like more help?