Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi, i want to use my credit in the ITunes but I cant why

Customer Question

Hi, i want to use my credit in the ITunes but I can't why ??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer – My name isXXXXX and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I may be asking questions back and forth, therefore please co-operate with me in responding to my questions.

At the end of the session, if you are satisfied, please do rate my services that will be appreciated. If you are not satisfied, please ask me before rating (so that I can further assist you).

Kamil Anwar :

What does it says when you enter your card details there?

Kamil Anwar :

Also which country are you from?

Kamil Anwar :

The card issuing country?

Customer: It says ( your purchase could not be completed for assistance, contact iTunes support at www.apple.com/support/iTunes /ww. And I'm from Qatar but my account USA
Kamil Anwar :

Did you subscribe to some thing on there / or any other changes to this account?

Kamil Anwar :

Since you are in Qatar, it may also be possible that Apple has flagged the account.

Customer: No the last time that I but money in my account yesterday
Kamil Anwar :

Where is the card issued?

Customer: Not by the card sir it's by the USA iTunes card
Kamil Anwar :

I get it.

Customer: What I have to do now?
Kamil Anwar :

Please wait so i can provide you with instructions on how to restore the card to work again.

Customer: Ok and thanx
Kamil Anwar :

Do you have the card number with you?

Kamil Anwar :

Dont write it here, i am just asking. If you have it.

Customer: I have 4 cards
Customer: I will give one of them
Kamil Anwar :

No - dont write here.

Kamil Anwar :

You have to give this to Apple - I am going to provide you details now.

Kamil Anwar :

You have to provide the number + user id and ask them to unblock the account so you can use it.

Customer: Ok
Customer: How?
Kamil Anwar :

I'm locating the instructions. Please give me 2-3 minutes

Customer: Ok
Kamil Anwar :

Since they do not have a support center in Qatar, you have to call them on this number (1-800-275-2273)

Customer: I can call them now
Kamil Anwar :

Try it

Kamil Anwar :

You have to tell them the message you received, they will ask a few questions before restoring the account back.

Customer: Ok
Kamil Anwar :

Please do let me know, i will be waiting.

Customer: Ok
Kamil Anwar :

Any updates?

Customer: Still with them
Kamil Anwar :

Thanks

Customer: They let me hold the line 30 minuts with out any newer in the they said that I have to chat with them
Kamil Anwar :

That's not good.

Customer: I don't know what to do
Kamil Anwar :

You can't chat with them because they do not have a chat service in Qatar.

Kamil Anwar :

They only respond to chat in the USA

Kamil Anwar :

What is the user ID of the apple account?

Customer: the call center staff told me that iTunes staff could not give them any confidential information
Kamil Anwar :

Let me check something

Customer: do you want my user id
Kamil Anwar :

Im going to try and speak to their support.

Kamil Anwar :

Is this an iTunes gift card?

Customer: Yes
Customer: Do you need my account
Kamil Anwar :

Please submit a support request from this link, this should be able to fix the issue.

Customer: whats this
Kamil Anwar :

Enter all details here

Kamil Anwar :

Apple support for EMEA that supports Qatar.

Kamil Anwar :

They should be able to resolve the issue, ensure you provide all details and store name / receipt or order number (for the purchase of itunes card)

Customer: Thanks
Kamil Anwar :

You are welcome. Please rate my services, that will be appreciated.

Kamil Anwar :

I hope this will be resolved shortly. Otherwise, you can contact me again so we can try other way, but i believe they will resolve it.

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , still not working

Did they send any email?

Thanks