Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

I downloaded Nook app to my iPhone & now my whole library is

I downloaded Nook app to my iPhone & now my whole library is gone from my iPad. I want my library back on my iPad. . Now I only have my current selection on my iPad. My entire library is on my iPhone which I access rarely. My iPad is my main reader.

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be glad to assist you.

Just to clarify once you downloaded the Nook app on your iPhone, the books on the nook app on your iPad were gone? Is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Only the one I am currently reading DixieDivas is in my iPad library. Everything else from my library is on my iPhone.

Let's first try restarting your iPad to see if that clears up the issue. Press and hold the Home button and top button down together at the same time. Continue to hold until the iPad shuts off and do not let go until the Apple logo appears.

Once the logo appears let go of the button and allow about 1-2 minutes for the iPad to load up. Then see if your books are in the Nook library.

Let me know the outcome BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups and continue to work with you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No change. Still no books in library only one I'm currently reading

Does your iPad currently have WiFi?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Let's try doing the following:

Remove the app from the iPad. Press and hold on the app until it begins to shake as all the apps are nervous. There will be a red minus sign at the corner of the app, tap on it to delete the app.

Once it has been deleted, go to the app store and download the nook app. Sign into your account and see if the books are now available on the iPad.

Let me know the outcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Worked. I have library back.