jstinehelfer, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair 2 years Apple Tech Support

Every time I open iPhoto on my MacBook, it says "5 photos have

Every time I open iPhoto on my MacBook, it says "5 photos have been found in the iPhoto Library that were not imported. Would you like to import them?" No matter if I click Yes or No, it will then say, "The photos have been stored in Recovered Photos #." Then the same process happens one more time. I will then have to delete these Recovered Photos folders that have nothing in them.

jstinehelfer :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to help you today.

jstinehelfer :

Make a back up of your Iphoto library. Now, no matter what you do, you're covered.

Go to your Pictures Folder and find the iPhoto Library there. Right (or Control-) Click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents'. A finder window will open with the Library exposed.

Look there for a Folder called 'Import' or 'Importing'. That one in your picture...

Drag it to the Desktop. *Make no other changes*.

Start iPhoto. Does that help?

If it does then look inside that folder on your desktop. Does it contain anything you want? If not you can trash the folder.

jstinehelfer :

Let me know if this fixes your problem by giving me a good rating below. If this has not fixed the problem please let me know and I will research this problem more. Thank you,