Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Hi . Your piece on getting the Calendar right was really

Customer Question

Hi  Your piece on getting the Calendar right was really useful....but didn't quite get me to where I need to be. I have Calndar in my tray which is where most of my appointments are placed and that syncs nicely with my iPhone etc. What I can't fathom, is why my on line calendar (iCloud.com) is not synced. The tray calendar gets all my work email (riding on Gmail), but this other calendar does not. Can you please advise?

Category: Mac
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
 We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. 

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rachel,

I still need help with this. I have not been able to sort it out.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One other thing Rachel.....I wanted to set myself up as an "expert" too, but I note the site is down. I am a beekeeper and teach beekeeping as a sideline. I also used to sell bee-keeping equipment. I thought it would be good to set up as a beekeeping expert to help others who may have a problem. Do you know when this site will be available again?

Crispin

Thank you for your reply.  To better serve you, I will forward your questions to Customer Service where a representative will contact you via email. 
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Rachel.

Hello again,
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.
Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Keep going please
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future,

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lindie,

Thanks for trying. Please refund the deposit to my card.

Thanks again.

Yours,

Crispin