Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

Hi - this isnt quite a power supply question but I couldnt

Hi - this isn't quite a power supply question but I couldn't find a USB3 Superspeed dual visual output question box....sorry! I have got a ACP71AU and it works really well with my Dell including a BENQ display. I have now connected my iMac to it and your website says t should work...and it does, sort of. The other connections work but I can't get the monitor to work...I have tried Detect Displays but it doesn't find it. I was wondering if there was an issue you were aware of or is the problem that I am not using an HDMI connection from the docking station to the monitor?

Hello Sir, Thank you verymuch for giving us an opportunity to help you. Which version of mac os you have on your imac ? Click here to see how to find it.

Hello Sir,I waited for a reply from you. But didn't yet received. Actually, you need Mac osx mountain lion or later. Older os will not support your docking station. Targus USB 3.0 docking station features dual video ports. One DVI - I and one HDMI. Both should work and it is not necessary to use HDMI. If you have mountain lion and your monitor not working with DVI, just check with HMI also. For more details contact Targus technical support on ( 0 2 ) 9 8 0 7 1 2 2 2 or Freecall 1 8 0 0 6 4 1 6 4 5 or New Zealand Freecall 0 8 0 0 6 3 3 2 2 2.