Robert
Robert, consultant
Experience:  many years in the computer consulting industry
23372949

I have password XXXXX on my iPhone and iPad. However, I have

I have password XXXXX on my iPhone and iPad. However, I have been unable to load it on my PC. Is there a free or cheap password XXXXX you would recommend That will allow me to sync between my iPhone iPad and PC?

they have a version for the pc

http://www.selznick.com/products/passwordwallet/

what happens when you try to install it ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've reinstalled the PC software several times but I've been unable to affect a transfer. When I try to do it by wi-fi the Password XXXXX account on my Iphone and IPad does not show up in the sync window. I have both accounts on line at the time. It is not clear to me how to transfer using Dropbox, even though I do have a Dropbox account.

I am going to opt out here. I cant find any really good instructions on how to do it either.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Lets go back to my original question. Is there a free or cheap password XXXXX you would recommend That will allow me to sync between my iPhone iPad and PC?

I cant say that I have used it or that it is definitely a great thing but this one says that it can sync across all devices using their own cloud storage

http://www.splashdata.com/splashid/iphone/

it has a free 30 day trial but after that it is 2 bucks a month or 20 a year. I don't know if you would consider that cheap but its not outragous