Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

I have attempted to create a Picasa account, but get

Customer Question

I have attempted to create a Picasa account, but get rejected because told that the I.D. is assigned to a different party. This may be due to my errors and repeated entries. For I.D. I have [email protected] For a password XXXXX used XXXX. I want a Picasa account, but am locked out.

Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 years ago.

Hello Sir. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you already have a google account, you need not create a new picasa account. You can use your current google account with picasa. Sign into your Google account using your GMail username and password XXXXX