Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field

How to delete apple Id on ipad mini?

How to delete apple I'd on ipad mini?
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You can sign out of your Apple ID, but you can't delete it without erasing all the content currently on the iPad.
Do you want to do that or do you want to sign into a different ID?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Erasing the entire ipad?
Yes it will be set back to factory settings, or you can try changing it using these steps.
For iCloud services like Mail, Calendars, Reminders etc. go to "Settings > iCloud" and delete your account from her device and then sign in with the account you want to use.

For store purchases like apps, music, etc. go to "Settings > iTunes and App Stores" and change it to the account you want.
For app updates of apps that were purchased with your current account the system will still ask for your account password, and you can not delete the account itself without restoring.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.