Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I have completed step 3 by installing my first language disk,

Customer Question

I have completed step 3 by installing my first language disk, but was not prompted on how to activate my software. How and where do I enter my activation code, and will I need to repeat this process for each of my 5 disks?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact name and version of your language application?

Have you tried to open the language application that you've installed yet? What does it say / show? Are you able to use it?

Please let me know. Thank you

Can you please open the language application you've installed, and see if it works fine or not?

I'd just like to check if you still need help or not. Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, and let me know if you'd like to continue; otherwise, we can cancel/refund this for you. Thank you very much.