Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.
63271161

Accidentally put an SD card in the CD drive and cant get it

Accidentally put an SD card in the CD drive and can't get it out. Is there trick I am missing?
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

There are 2 options:

First option is to use a thin tweezer (See photo) to grab and pull the SD card slowly out.

graphic

Second option, if the SD card stuck to hard or pushed inside too far, you will have to have a technician to remove the CD drive. Either the technician will use his tool to remove the drive and remove the SD card. Or will have to replace the CD drive.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick