Michelle
Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 10 years of exp.
70409726

I was trying to add the google wallet app to my iPad, where

I was trying to add the google wallet app to my iPad, where I have google email and google search. I am not having any luck.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.
So I can better assist you, I will need additional information. Are you having trouble downloading the app itself? Are you receiving an error message?

Customer: No,.
Appleologist :

Google does not actually have a physical App in the app store. However, you can access it via Safari

Appleologist :

On your ipad, open safari and Google.com/Wallet

Appleologist :

There are only select phones such as HTC and Samsung that have google wallet pre-installed. iPhone and iPads are not one of the selected phones

Appleologist :

.

Customer: There is no widget?
Appleologist :

No I am sorry there are no widgets available for the ipad unless accessing it from a desktop. What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe I can assist you in finding an alternative solution for your iPad?

Customer: When I get on safari, how.do i proceed to google wallet?
Appleologist :

You gave 2 options. You can type in google wallet in the search box? Or you can type in www.google.com/wallet

Appleologist :

Were you able to pull up google wallet using safari?

Customer: Yes
Appleologist :

Ok great. Was there anything els that I can assist you with today?

Appleologist :

If you have a google account, you can simply log in

Customer: No,you fixed the. Problem. thanks
Appleologist :

You are very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: Apple Computers and Mobile support with 10 years of exp.