Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I need my password XXXXX use my IPAD

I need my password XXXXX use my IPAD

Hello Ron! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password XXXXX you need, such as Apple ID password, email account password, Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a wireless router (Actiontec PK5000) and when I try to set up my wireless on my ipad it asks for a password. I enter the key/passphrase on the router but it won't work. I don't know of any other password XXXXX with the router...

What's the exact error or message?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have windows xp, vista, or 7?

Can we do a screen sharing remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Error message is "unable to join the network "myqwest7451" I do have another computer in the house that is able to connect via wireless, and a blue ray player that is connected to the wireless router

yes, we could do a screen sharing remote session

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing remote program to run:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.