Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Sir, I had good success w/ my Neat 4 months ago. Since then

Customer Question

Sir, I had good success w/ my Neat 4 months ago. Since then I have been healing from broken bones. When I went back to Neat, the library was empty, and the Neat would not process my receipts. Basically, i need help to get restsrted. Thank you I reread the brief tutorial but it was no help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

Question.. Do you have time machine turned on, and working on your mac?

Time machine makes backups, and we may be able to restore your missing neat documents and receipts from that library..

try this to find out, at the top right of your mac screen click the magnifying glass to open your finder, then type in time machine.

Then click the time machine app.. When you click it, does it ask you to set up time machine for the first time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it did, and then it idisappeared. I could not get it back. Is that the info needed to get started. I see no instructions any where.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Rachel