Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I am using a fairly new Mac, with Adobe. When I try to download

I am using a fairly new Mac, with Adobe. When I try to download a PDF file I get the message "Before viewing PDF documents in this browser, you must launch Adobe Reader and accept the End User License Agreement, then quit and relaunch the browser." I have looked up and down and can NOT find a end user agreement to agree to anywhere. Please help. Thanks in advance,
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi Marcia. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your Mac, goto Macintosh HD and open Applications folder. In Applications, open Adobe Reader and it will load the EULA (End User License Agreement). Accept it and continue. Thats it.

Then try to view the PDF. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,