Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm

Getting Subversion to Work on Dreamweaver CS6

I just upgraded to Dreamweaver CS6. The older Dreamweaver used ftp to move files. The new version uses subversion, which I'm having trouble getting to work for me. Does anyone there work with Dreamweaver? - and what are your rates? thanks.

p.s. just realized you are a Mac site. I am working on a PC, but that shouldn't pose a problem for this answer, should it?

BeBoo :

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

BeBoo :

You can still use FTP with Dreamweaver CS6. When you create a new Site (Site menu -> New Site), Give your site a name and location on your computer. Under servers on the left, add a new server (using the + button below the list). Fill in the information for your FTP site.

BeBoo :

This should be all you need to do.

Didn't realize I could skip that damn subversion thing. thanks.