Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a iPod with camera roll pictures on it, deleted from

I have a iPod with camera roll pictures on it, deleted from I pad. Can I restore them to my IPad. I use photo streaming and some photos appear there.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make sure, you have iPod with Camera Roll pictures and you want to transfer them to iPad ? Right ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Robert, if you just want to transfer them your iPad (not to Camera Roll section, but to Photo Library) then we can easily do that. But if you want to transfer them to your Camera Roll section then we will have to restore your entire iPod to your iPad which will replace everything on your iPad with iPod's contents. What you'd like to do ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Restore iPod to ipad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Soor lets just transfer to IPad. Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Robert, Are you using a Mac or Windows PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windowspc
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
To transfer the photos from your iPod to your iPad, we need to use your computer. On your PC, download and install latest iTunes application from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Once you did that, connect your iPod to your computer. Open My Computer and you can find your iPod in there (in the bottom). Open it and open the folder and you can see your photos there. Copy those photos to your PC and put them to a folder. Name the folder to anything you want, like Pictures.

Now, disconnect the iPod from your PC and connect your iPad. Then open iTunes and select your iPad in the top right (left to iTunes Store button). Then click on Photos (or Pictures) tab next to XXXXX etc tabs. Enable "Sync Photos" option in there. Click the Choose folder button next to it. Then locate and select the folder (Pictures) folder where you saved the pictures. Click the Sync or Apply button in the bottom.

If you have any trouble following the steps, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rober,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,