Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

im having lots of trouble with my I pad. cant add to calendar

im having lots of trouble with my I pad. cant add to calendar and most of the apps you cant use. you tap on the app the screen goes blank and it takes you back to the screen where the apps are. there is also a different symbol near the battery symbol on the top of the screen . its a pad lock with a circle 3/4 around it with an arrow on the end

Hello Ron! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to turn off / restart the iPad this way yet: press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.