Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How can I pay for one-on-one services for my Mac Book Pro at

Customer Question

How can I pay for one-on-one services for my Mac Book Pro at the Little Rock, AR store?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name is Dustin, And I am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

We can do on one services here, over the internet... And save you a trip to the store..

This can be accomplished via email communication, or via a live screen sharing session where I can talk to you in live chat, see your screens, and actually help you make repairs or changes or install programs from here.

If you would like to try that, then please try to define the scope of the issues you would like to address.

If you would rather go into a store and work on the issue there, please send a reply saying so and I can go over the steps with you to try and set that up.

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already have Safari, but everytime I try to make a reservation the computer states that I need Safari. I think I need an upgrade but i can't see how to do this. Heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Got you!!

Most likely, you do have an older version of safari.. You may or may not be able to install a newer version

So we can figure out your options and where to go from here.. Please relay the following information to me.

I need to know the version of mac osx you have.

To find out, at the top left of your screen, click the word apple, or the apple symbol.

Then click about this mac.. And then tell me the version you have.

Dustin S.