Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Ipad in Pages is frozen. Pages has been very slow and occasionally

Ipad in Pages is frozen. Pages has been very slow and occasionally shuts down on it's own. I don't want to lose my data, how do I get it operating? Why is it doing this?
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Please rate my answer quality on the service that I provide. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER button and HOME button together for 20 seconds(buttons are shown below)..

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi josh, Thank you for the rapid responseto my first question. I did ask another and thought this answer e-m might be in regard to that. I have been trying to create a table of contents for a book I have in work in Pages. Online I found references to add a style page for Table of Contents to my doc. That is not in any of the Pages samples nor did I find one on line so I requested one. Again, you provided me with an excellent response to my previous question, Hoping you'll be able to work this one.
Cindy