Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Hi. I had a Youtube account that was suspended. Now when I

Hi. I had a Youtube account that was suspended. Now when I try and reach youtube via a link I ger error loaded messages. I cannot also press the open button to enable a blac screen border....I get the same error message. How do I fix this.....I am talking about the ipad 5. Thank you.

Hello Greg! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to restart the iPad this way yet: press and hold both the Power button and the Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

If that does not work, please go to Settings -> Safari, then clear cache, and/or cookies if needed.

Also, if needed, have you tried the Youtube app yet:

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I tried all three...none worked....error loading video from either safari link or open button....on error loading page all words in search grated out

Sorry, do you mean the youtube app does not work either?

Does work fine on your computer? (Was the youtube app there already? If yes, uninstall/reinstall it.)

Also, disconnect power cord from modem/router for a few minutes, then reconnect, and check.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You've ap works fine. I need to find way for youtube not defaulting to suspended account....when link on safari or open button.

Sorry, is there any option somewhere at the website to sign out, i.e., tap on the account name and/or photo icon, or square / grid icon, etc. some where on the you tube site, then sign out. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I deleted several youtube apps and installed new versio and works! Must have been something with update vs new install

Great. Yes, per my previous suggestion, you would uninstall/delete the youtube app; removing all the youtube apps would clear out the memory, i.e., your account login info. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.