Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
74848643

i have just lost my iPhone 5, and didnt register it to iCloud,

i have just lost my iPhone 5, and didnt register it to iCloud, is there a way i can track it down

ErnestAgyare :

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am here to assist you with this issue at this frustrating time

ErnestAgyare :

first of all i am sorry you have misplaced your pohne

Customer:

hi is there any way you can help me locate my phone

ErnestAgyare :

did you turn on the track phone feature on your phone or install any tracking app?

ErnestAgyare :

such as lookout?

Customer:

no i didnt

ErnestAgyare :

Can i tell you the truth and be honest? PLEASE DO NOT RATE ME for my honesty please.....this is why i am asking before ....

Customer:

please be honest

ErnestAgyare :

there is no way to track your phone....usually to turn on this feature...you have to register with itracker or icloud and have your track phone feature turned on ...OR ...have an app such as lookout....which enables you to visit their site and locate your phone by logging in with you email and password....I AM deeply sorry i know this is not what you wanted to hear and i know it is very frustrating going through this....but atleast this honest will help a little

ErnestAgyare :

are you there

ErnestAgyare :

i will go on standby for now i know this is not great news and you will need some time...however please like i said only rate me if you feel my honest and information was helpful

Customer:

thanks for your assistance

Experience: 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAC AND A MAC USER
no problem

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

You can simply, contact your cell phone provider and ask them to give you the current or the last location of your phone. They are able to do this with cell phone triangulation and will be able to tell you where the phone is approximately (give or take 100 feet).

Just call them and they will tell you.

If they give you the runaround on the phone, you will have to go to your local police department, quickly create a police report with them, and then THEY WILL CALL and will get the coordinates.

I hope you are getting this information. The longer you wait on calling them, the less likely you will be able to get good information, which will lead you to the phone.

Also, once you get the coordinates from your cell company, DO NOT go to the address for obvious reasons. It may have been stolen. Just call your local authorities and they will deal with it.