Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  OSX certified, many years experience supporting Apple Hardware & Software
65126503

Hi Steve, I answered you two times, but site wouldnt send

Hi Steve, I answered you two times, but site wouldn't send it to you, so I'll try here.
Hope you can get this one.
Briefly, the photo DVD turned out to be defective, I guess. Didn't work on my son's PC type computer either. He burned a new one and, voila, it worked on his laptop and mine, too! Yay!
You and I need to open a new communication thread. What's the best way to do that?
Holly

Steve Herrod :

Ah - apologies for site issues

Steve Herrod :

this one is working :)

Steve Herrod :

and glad the DVD issue worked out :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear You're the Only One Who Gives Me Understandable Answers Steve,I just signed up for Google plus bc I thought it would give me easy access to google maps which my girlfriend uses all the time. BIG MISTAKEFirst of all, it didn't change my Google page at all... No mention of google maps anywhereBut --- now my google page is all,in Spanish!!whaaat? Not even French where I could practice a littleChecked on line how to get bk to English, it said use wrench. No wrench available. Only the wheel cogDo you know how I can get google bk to English - on iPad, of courseAdios,HollyProblem solved-- lower right corner, it says "Google.com in English." I clicked there and voila, English For now, anyway
Merci beacucoup!

Glad someone understands me....I didn't get any of the notifications for your e-mails!

All ok I trust?

Watching Royal Babywatch rolling news....
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you didnt get notification, how did you know I wrote to you?
Guess I should figure out another way to reach you.
Yes, all ok.
Also watching--- new baby boy ! How exciting! So happy for them in their quest to be as normal parents as possible.
Are you wagering on name?
It came up as an active question but never sent me the e-mail notification, very odd!

Will get there in the end :)

Hopefully the media will give them a break. I would call him Joffrey but don't think it will be!