Michelle
Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 9 years of exp.

I have a Mac computer. I click on the Safari Icon to get to

Customer Question

I have a Mac computer. I click on the Safari Icon to get to the next screen which is a Verizon page. I then can type the web address that I would like to visit. How do I determine who is my web Browser?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXXXXX XXX I am excited to get started with you.

So I can better assist you, I will need additional information. Are you referring to your home page which is the first page you will see whenever you open safari?

Customer :

Yes.

Appleologist :

Sure, I can assist you with that. What site would you like your home page to be set to?

Appleologist :

Google.com? or do you have a frequently used webpage?

Customer :

Hi Appleologist,

Appleologist :

Hello, Were you able to see my last response

Appleologist :

I wanted to know which site you would like to set as a homepage?

Customer :

Sorry about that. What I was going to say was that I'm on the flat rate plan, but I noticed that on the top of your page you show a $38.00 figure. Please advise.

Appleologist :

Yes I do see you are a subscription member. I looked at your past question history and noticed all of your past questions have different rates. After we are done with our session, you can certainly check with billing to make sure you are receiving the same flat rate

Customer :

I think I better bow out of this query and start over.

Appleologist :

No problem. Enjoy the rest of your evening

Customer :

Thank you, you too.

Appleologist :

The price should be visible as soon as you submit your question. I