Ernest Agyare
Ernest Agyare, Computer Hardware Engineer

I have an 08 Apple Macbook White 13". I recently thought that

Customer Question

I have an 08 Apple Macbook White 13". I recently thought that the originally battery was no longer holding a charge for more than 2 or so hours (previously it seemed that when fully charged it had about 4 hours) so I bought a new battery. Now, it still seems that the max charge is 2 hours but when in use the amount of charge can jump from 1-2 hours and back depending upon a particular site that I might be on (including email).
Could this be that the computer is just getting old, I didn't get a good replacement battery to begin with or ????
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ernest Agyare replied 3 years ago.

ErnestAgyare :

my name is ernest and i can assist you

the issue is one of two issues....bad charger piece....bad battery....the apple store can test both for you to let you know if is functioning properly....FOR FREE... however i am on standby if you want to do a few troubleshooting tips..i will wait on you response....PLEASE ONLY RATE ME after you are saisfied
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll try a couple troubleshooting tips....

no problem i am always available if you need more assistance