Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I can type in a site to access. It comes up but the screen is gray and I cannot open the s

I can type in a site to access. It comes up but the screen is gray and I cannot open the site.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Please rate my answer quality on the service that I provide. Let's get started!

Click on SETTINGS then SAFARI then CLEAR CACHE - Select CLEAR then CLEAR COOKIES - Select CLEAR

Once those two options are cleared, please power off the iPad and wait 5 seconds before powering back on. Check again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

now it is clear butnolonger recognizes the router address. i put the password XXXXX again but get nothing

Hi Judy,

Why are you trying to access the router login on your iPad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

never mind---i got it. thanks for your help!!!!

You are welcome!

Please rate my answer as EXCELLENT and press SUBMIT so I am compensated and the question is marked as closed.