John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

My IPhone 5 Music app will no longer respond to touch; it doe

My IPhone 5 Music app will no longer respond to touch; it doe play music but I can't control it. I do not have my entire music collection from iTunes on my iPhone.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your iOS device (iPod touch/iPad/iPhone) by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the iOS device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

The next thing you should see are the Apple logo followed by the home screen a few minutes later.

If the above does not work, plug it straight into a power outlet and try again.

If you continue to have questions on this topic, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If so please, please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my personal service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Thanks and good luck,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this or other issues, please let me know.

Thanks,