Daniel Whelan
Daniel Whelan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Support Professional, Full Time Mac Technical Manager for 8+ years, HND Photography
20625641

My wife and I have Kindles with a library of books paid and

My wife and I have Kindles with a library of books paid and stored on them. My kindle just broke down and instead of buying another kindle we are considering buying an I-Pad. We understand that there is an I-Pad app for Kindle. If we obtain the I-Pad and kindle app, would we be able to access all the books in my wife's kindle now and going forward if she buys another book for her kindle? Tx...Mark

Daniel Whelan :

Hi, When you use the "ipad app for kindle" you sign into your (or your wife's) amazon account and all previous books in your amazon account will show up in the "cloud" tab and can be re-downloaded so you would be able to access all her books now and in the future.